This may be the best of the Earthing Products because of the fact it is above you rather than under you.
Ever shocked yourself scuffling across the carpet and simply touching something that has less charge? Turns out this charge is something we build up all the time (even when we don’t notice) by being disconnected. Earthing or grounding connects you to the Earths natural grounding charge that helps you dissipate static ambient charge and connect you to the 7.83hz resonance (Schumann) of the Earth. Better health has been proven by this effect.
Ideally, you want the source of the EMF and RF (ElectroMagnetic Frequency and Radio Frequency) to be on the other side of what’s protecting you, not between you and the natural path of that charge to the grounded object. So the best would be to have the sheet and the throw.
You can look to see where the nearby smart meter, WiFi router, or electrical light or plug is in your room to be the most likely source. Put something like this throw between you and it. You can also use a Tri-Field meter to be more precise.
The throw is a plush cotton conductive semi-blanket/ suede semi-sheet.
The Earthing Throw Blanket is an Earthing solution while sleeping. Earthing is a fast-growing movement based upon the discovery that connecting to the Earth’s natural energy is foundational for vibrant health. Connecting to the Earth’s naturally produced negative ions is shown to reduce inflammation and produce many positive health effects.
Disconnected from the Earth we feel fatigued
Being isolated from the Earth by non-conductive materials such as rubber and plastic (our shoes), wood, plastic, laminate, and asphalt (flooring surfaces).
When we re-connect with the Earth, balance is restored!
When we make direct contact with the surface of the Earth our bodies receive a charge of energy that makes us feel better, fast.
Just as the sun gives us warmth and vitamin D, the Earth underfoot gives us food and water, a surface to walk, sit, stand, play, and build on, and something you never, ever thought about—an eternal, natural, and gentle energy. Think of it perhaps as vitamin G—G for ground. What does that mean to you? Maybe the difference between feeling good and not so good, of having little or a lot of energy, or sleeping well or not so well. You can’t see the Earth’s energy but some people can feel it as a warm, tingling, and pleasant sensation when they are out walking barefoot along the water’s edge at the beach or on a stretch of dew-moistened grass.
In order to use your Earthing product, you must connect it to the “ground port” of a grounded 3 prong outlet. Before plugging in your Earthing product, you must check that the outlet is grounded by plugging in the outlet checker.
Two amber lights illuminated is GOOD and means that you have a proper ground and you are ready to connect your Earthing product.
Any other light combination means your outlet is NOT properly grounded. Try testing another outlet. If it still doesn’t work, then you will need to use a grounding rod in the optional step 2.
1. First Push the Ground Rod directly into the earth(8″ to 10″) close to the foundation of the building.
2. Run the cord from the Ground Rod, under or around a window or door, near where you will be using your product.
3. Make sure to cover the cord to prevent tripping.
4. Plug the prong end of your cord into the receptical end of the Ground Rod cord. If you live in a dry area, such as a desert, soak the earth around the Ground Rod from time to time for maximum conductivity.
1.The Earthing throw is quite portable and can be used in a variety of locations. Just remember that only one side of the throw is conductive and not the other. Make sure you have direct bare skin contact with the side of the throw that shows the parallel rows of silver fiber stitching and the word “Earthing.”
2. Some people use the throw in bed as a half-sheet. It that’s how you use it, place it over the bottom sheet and tuck in the ends under the mattress. You must have bare skin contact with the conductive side. Similarly if you use it as a wrap-around while seated, make sure the conductive side has some contact with your bare skin.
3. Insert one end of Earthing cord into ground port of a properly grounded wall outlet (third hole) or connect to cord of an Earthing ground rod placed in the Earth outside.
4. Snap other end of Earthing cord onto the receptor tab of the throw.
The purpose of the tester is to verify that your Earthing Plush Pad is conductive. It contains two replaceable batteries.
1. Insert prong end of splitter into grounded outlet or ground rod cord.
2. Plug Earthing cord from sheet into one of the two splitter receptacle ends.
3. Insert prong end of tester cord into the other splitter receptacle.
4. Place product tester flat on the Earthing throw. The round metal plate must be in contact with surface of the conductive side of the throw – where you see the stitching and the word “Earthing.” The other side is not conductive. Press firmly to obtain a good contact. A green light means that throw is in working order. In unlikely case that no green light comes on, the throw may be defective or has lost conductivity and should be replaced. Sometimes, people have difficulty testing their throw. If the light doesn’t come on, try this simple approach. Place one hand on the throw while holding the tester in the other hand and with one finger on the silver button on back of tester. A green light would show that the body is grounded when touching the throw. Make sure that both the tester and the throw are plugged in to the ground, as described above. The reason for perhaps the light not going on: you aren’t pressing hard enough on the tester. The surface fabric of the throw sometimes prevents the button from contacting the conductive silver fibers of the throw. The surface seems smooth, but if you were to look at it with a microscope you would see “hills and valleys.” The pliant surface of the skin, unlike the hard metal button, will bend around fibers and make good contact. You can also put some moisture on your finger tips to create a better contact.
5. Disconnect splitter from the ground connection, then disconnect cords from the splitter.
6. Re-insert Earthing cord from sheet into ground connection.
7. You don’t have to test your sheet often. Perhaps after cleaning. The more you use the tester, the sooner the batteries in the tester will expire.
It is good to wash your Earthing® product. It will not be harmed by washing, in fact it is beneficial. Washing in warm water strips body sweat and natural skin oils from the silver keeping it conductive.
Bleach, body lotions and oils can tarnish the silver thread rendering it non conductive. Fabric softener builds up on the silver and alsoruins its conductive properties.
It is advised to wait one hour to use the product after applying lotion to the skin. Iron using low heat.
Amazon.com Price: $39.00 (as of 21/11/2018 10:52 PST- Details) Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.