Designed to keep you grounded to the Earth as you sleep. The connection of your body to Earth’s subtle flow of electrons is the way nature intended for optimal health and well-being.
The Ground Therapy Large Grounded Sleep Pad Kit covers the surface area of a queen-sized mattress, with straps that stretch to fit any larger sized bed. Made using our thin, perforated and 100% conductive carbon tech material. Secure the mat to your mattress, plug into your grounded outlet, and sleep like never before in a deep, grounded rest..
*Other options available when you click the “Buy via Earthing” button
The Large Earthing® Grounded Sleep Pad can be placed over or under your fitted sheet and secured with the two elastic bands under the mattress. Fits full, queen, and king mattresses.
The thin black conductive material that your body makes contact with is made of PU (Polyurethane) resin. Leather look-alike items made with polyurethane (PU) are very consumer friendly and safe unlike older PVC leathers. Our PU Leather is vinyl free, and phthalate free.
The thin black layer of PU leather is infused with conductive carbon pigment for the conductive top layer. Carbon is the 2nd most abundant element in the human body after oxygen. The carbon is what conducts the earths energy. It also makes the leather flame resistant naturally without the use of harsh flame resistant chemicals. The PU Leather would not be conductive without the addition of carbon.
We’ve sourced eco-friendly and non-toxic materials to provide our customers with a safe and premium quality grounding product.
In order to use your Earthing product, you must connect it to the “ground port” of a grounded 3 prong outlet. Before plugging in your Earthing product, you must check that the outlet is grounded by plugging in the outlet checker.
Two amber lights illuminated is GOOD and means that you have a proper ground and you are ready to connect your Earthing product.
Any other light combination means your outlet is NOT properly grounded. Try testing another outlet. If it still doesn’t work, then you will need to use a grounding rod in the optional step 2.
1. First Push the Ground Rod directly into the earth(8″ to 10″) close to the foundation of the building.
2. Run the cord from the Ground Rod, under or around a window or door, near where you will be using your product.
3. Make sure to cover the cord to prevent tripping.
4. Plug the prong end of your cord into the receptical end of the Ground Rod cord. If you live in a dry area, such as a desert, soak the earth around the Ground Rod from time to time for maximum conductivity.
1.Snap the cord onto the connection tab of your Earthing®Grounded Sleep Pad.
2. The Earthing®Grounded Sleep Pad can be placed over your fitted sheet or under your fitted sheet. It’s secured with the two elastic bands
under the mattress. It can be used horizontally for two people or vertically for one.
3. Insert the end of your Earthing® Cord into the 3rd hole of a grounded wall outlet. Test your outlet and make sure it is grounded,
4. Only the silver side of the Earthing® Grounded Sleep Pad is conductive. The earth’s energy is transferred best when your bare skin is in contact with
the pad, but it also can be used with sleepwear. It just takes several minutes to make the connection.
Not All Products Come Standard With a Continuity Tester.
The purpose of the tester is to verify that your Earthing® Grounded Sleep Pad is conductive. It contains two replaceable batteries.
1. Insert prong end of splitter into grounded outlet or ground rod cord.
2. Plug Earthing cord from sheet into one of the two splitter receptacle ends.
3. Insert prong end of tester cord into the other splitter receptacle.
4. Place product tester flat on the pad. The round metal plate must be in contact with surface of the pad. Press firmly on the pad to obtain a good contact. A green light means that pad is in working order. In unlikely case that no green light comes on, the pad may be defective or has lost conductivity and should be replaced. Sometimes, people have difficulty testing their products. If the light doesn’t come on, place one hand on the pad while holding the tester in the other hand and with one finger on the silver button on back of tester. A green light would show that the body is grounded when touching the pad. Make sure that both the tester and the pad are plugged in to the ground, as described above. The reason for perhaps the light not going on: you aren’t pressing hard enough on the tester. The surface fabric of the pad sometimes prevents the button from contacting the conductive silver fibers of the pad. The surface seems smooth, but if you were to look at it with a microscope you would see “hills and valleys.” The pliant surface of the skin, unlike the hard metal button, will bend around fibers and make good contact. You can also put some moisture on your finger tips to create a better contact.
5. Disconnect splitter from the ground connection, then disconnect cords from the splitter.
6. Re-insert Earthing cord from sheet into ground connection.
7. You don’t have to test your sheet often. Perhaps after cleaning. The more you use the tester, the sooner the batteries in the tester will expire.
It is good to wash your Earthing Ground Therapy Large Sleep Pad.
Washing in warm water strips body sweat and natural skin oils from the silver keeping it conductive.
Wipe down your Ground Therapy Sleep Mat using soap and a damp
or wet cloth or sponge. Do not use any house hold products like furniture polish or Armor All®
as it will cause the mat to lose conductivity.